BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Absynth - One More Time

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Sunday 11 December 2011

Reflections on the Production Process!

After changing the idea on several occasions, my group was behind and required vigorous/brutal hard work and catching up to do...

With our final idea sorted we allocated various roles to each group member, my roles (in the end) were as follows:

  • I was the camera man in most shoots (at least 75% of the final footage was filmed by myself) and I was involved in every shoot (which totalled to over ten shoots)
  • I was the director in many shoots, particularly when it was just Sam and myself, as Sam was allocated the role of main actor (Panda) which meant that I was both the camera man and the director for the first House Shoot + the Underground/Train shoot
  • I was the actor (Panda) in two shoots, the Panda on Skateboard shoot and also for the Panda reads Newspaper shoot
  • I undertook various test shoots, which included a House shoot (alone), an outro test shoot and shoots for the original idea 
  • I was the creator of the original website and I was heavily involved in the production of the final website
  • I had a minor role in the album cover creation, however I helped with the finishing touches (subtle, but necessary improvements)
The Production Process on the whole went really well, we shot all that was needed in a small space of time and rarely needed re-shoots. Social Networking (particularly Facebook) was vital in allowing us to be efficient in the communicatin and recruitment process, without which many ideas could not be communicated.


0 comments: