BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Absynth - One More Time

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Thursday 7 July 2011

5ive - Everybody Get Up (Re-edit)



Above is the re-edit of 5ive's video created by Frank and I. We were given shots to cut up and re-assemble to make it as close as possible to the actual video. Illustrated in the top-right corner is Five's actual video and we perfectly replicated it.

I've learnt that music-video ordering takes time, as it's difficult to link shots perfectly. I also realised how many cuts/shot types are used in just 39 seconds. Lip-syncing to the music was also difficult. Cutting to the beat is also very important/effective as it builds up/maintains energy.

I've also realised that you should take much more than you need, because missing shots are common and I realised that there are lots of cutaways in this vdeo, hwich Matt and I did not use (enough) in our prelim.

0 comments: